Multanni clay, kaolin clay, zinc oxide, witch hazel, pomegranate aloe vera juice, shea butter, lavender and sage essential oils.
Clay Masks have been used for centuries because of their amazing skin’s benefits:
- Less messy than using powdered clay.
- Absorb sebum, bacteria, various toxins and irritants from the skin.
- Can exfoliate dead skin cells and blackheads
Clay Mask Bar - French
• Don’t let your soap sit in water.
• Store your soap on a well-drained soap dish, allowing it to dry in between uses.
• Using a wash cloth or loofah might help extend its life.
This soap is made by hand, using the hot process method. This process retains the natural glycerin, making a soap that is smooth and luxurious, with a rich, conditioning lather and a rustic look.